Our Moringararah and Boolamoola Homesteads feature fully self-contained kitchens, verandahs with views of the surrounding mountains, colonial furniture and a fireplace.
Your ‘home away from home’ – not just a guest room, the whole house is yours to enjoy.
- $390/night for up to 4 guests
- Extra guests – $50 person/night
- Weekend tariff – min two nights
- School holidays – min 3 nights on weekends, min 2 nights midweek
- Moringararah sleeps up to 15 See bedding configuration downstairs is unlocked for 10+ person charge or booking
- Boolamoola sleeps up to 6
See bedding configuration
- Function Room – $130/day*
- Booking both Homesteads – read about our Function Room
- View the property site plan
- Fully self contained kitchen
- Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans
- Bring your own linen, or let us provide*
- No WIFI – no tv, phones, computers or videos
- Colonial furniture and fireplace
- Complimentary firewood for inside fires during the winter months
- Verandah with superb mountain views
- Outdoor eating patio with gas BBQ
- EV charging for 1 vehicle is possible. Please BYO 20m extension cord
With all standard homestead bookings we provide you with basic linen needs, such as tea towels and tablecloths. You are required to bring your own bedding and bath linen, or you can let us provide it all for you with our Linen Hire option! For just $25pp, we will supply linen and have beds made up for your arrival (minimum 48hrs notice required).
Hire linen includes: sheets, pillows and pillowcases, doonas, bath towels, face washers, hand towel and bath mat.
PLASTIC WATER BOTTLE FREE
Mount Barney Lodge is aiming to be 100% single use plastic water bottle free.
We kindly ask that you bring re-usable water bottles with you instead of single use plastic. We have plenty of drinking water on site.
When booking both Moringararah and Boolamoola Homestead (and additional accommodation), we will recommend the use of the function room for gatherings and meals.
Situated below Boolamoola Homestead, the function room is surrounded by a veranda with manicured gardens and a large flat grassy area that is ideal for larger gatherings… all with breathtaking views of Mt Barney!
The function room can comfortably sit up to 30 guests in a variety of seating arrangements of your choice, and can even be set up out-side to take advantage of the surrounding gardens and mountain views.
Included is a kitchenette, microwave oven, commercial size fridge, commercial size BBQ, chairs, tables, crockery and cutlery for up to 50 guests. There is also tea and coffee making facilities, a white-board, and bathroom with toilet.
Check out our Rustic Cabins, Deluxe Hybrid Caravans, Mountainview Camper Trailers and our beautiful grassed and shaded Campsite, complete with campfire facilities, creek frontage and spectacular mountain views.
Deluxe Hybrid Caravans
Couples can have a deluxe and exclusive 5-star camping experience in our brand new hybrid caravans with HUGE views of Mt Barney.
Rustic family cabins
Cosy and rustic cabins, complete with self-contained kitchen, outdoor area with gas BBQ and traditional verandah with spectacular mountain views.
mountainview camper trailers
Our on-site deluxe camper trailers sleep up to 4 guests and offer a self-contained kitchenette with breath-taking mountain views.
grassed & shaded campsite
Drive directly onto a grassed and shaded campsite with campfire facilities, creek frontage, a swimming hole and stunning mountain views.
Not sure what to book? We’ve done the legwork for you with our fantastic package deals and specials. These great value packages and special offers can only be purchased over the phone or by email.